(Stephen Cook) I’ve not seen this clip before – and apparently that’s the way it’s mean to be… Because this CNN News report of September 11, 2001 only ever aired once! You’ll soon see why…
In it, the reporter clearly states “There’s no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon.”
He adds:” There are no large wing sections, tail sections; a fuselage…Nothing like that any where around that would indicate that an entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon.”
He goes into further detail about the size of the debris and how the side of the pentagon was weakened some 45 minutes after whatever the impact was.
Reality is fascinating, isn’t it?
Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Here’s a video that never aired:
Pentagon 9/11 HD Video: Where is the Airplane?
- Gordon Duff: Nuclear Cancer from 9/11 Revealed
- Gordon Duff: Too Classified to Publish — Russia Opens Files on Nuclear 9/11 and Israeli Proliferation
- Gordon Duff: Documents Submitted by Russian Intel (RE: Too Classified to Publish)
- 911 Museum Opens in New York City: Politicians Flock to NY for Photo Ops
- Veterans Today: RT’s ‘Truthseeker’ Rips the Lid off False Flags! (Video)
- John Lear: Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers
- What Really Happened on 9/11?
- 9/11 Victim Families: Obama Administration Sabotaging Trials
- Establishment shill Jim Rickards covers for the bankers 9/11 insider trading
- 9/11 Eyewitnesses: List of Mysterious Deaths
- USA Silent on Saudi’s role in the 9/11 Attacks