(Here Comes the Sun)
Second US doctor now infected with Ebola in Liberia.
- US bioweapons lab with links to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation at core of Ebola epidemic
- CDC admits hospitals and vaccines cause Ebola
- Epidemic and pandemic plans allow for implementation of martial law
Local people in West Africa appear to know without having to read the CDC Ebola fact sheet that hospitals and medical staff are spreading Ebola. The Telegraph reports people wielding knives surrounded a Red Cross vehicle in Guinea.
The involvement of hospitals would also explain why Ebola has appeared in this part of Africa for the first time ever and in so many different locations at almost the same time.
Given that the CDC itself admits that hospitals are, in fact, the likely source of any Ebola outbreak, the question arises which specific hospital could be the origin of the current Ebola outbreak?
At the epicentre of the current Ebola epidemic is the Kenema Government Hospital in Sierra Leone, which houses a US a biosecurity level 2 bioweapons research lab with links to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Soros Foundation.
The partners and people leading the viral fever bioweapons lab inside Kenema Government Hospital read like a roll call of New World Order organizations.
The Consortium is a collaboration between Tulane, Scripps Research Institute, Broad Institute, Harvard University, University of California at San Diego, University of Texas Medical Branch, Autoimmune Technologies LLC, Corgenix Medical Corporation, Kenema Government Hospital (Sierra Leone), Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (Nigeria) and various other partners in West Africa. …The Consortium intends to expand this program to include other important infectious agents such as Ebola, Marburg and other Arenaviruses that are of great concern to public health and bioterrorism,” states the bioweapons lab website.
Source: Here Comes the Sun
- ALERT: Ebola Has Gone Airborne
- Connecting Dots: George Soros, his Ebola bioweapons lab and the death of WHO spokesperson Glenn Thomas in the Ukraine
- Ebola Victim On The Run In West Africa Capital
- Ebola Virus Death Toll Up to 603; Ivory Coast Closes Border to Refugees
- Alert: Ebola Suspected in Europe — “Broken through all Containment Efforts”
- US Department of Defense has deployed Ebola detection kits to national guard units in all 50 states
- Senegal seals borders as Guinea Ebola epidemic kills dozens