Essential oils have been used for centuries due to there amazing healing properties and health benefits.
In Modern Essentials, a guide book to utilizing essential oils for therapeutic reasons, rosemary oil contains anti-cancer, antifungal, antioxidant, anti-infection, anticatarrhal, expectorants, and analgesic compounds.
Health Benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil
Apparently, rosemary oil can reduce throat congestion, treat respiratory allergies, the flu, sore throat and colds.
Researchers are finding that rosemary oil, when sniffed, helps to boost memory in people. In tests, rosemary oil improved memory by 60-75% in subjects in comparison to those who didn’t smell it. In Modern Essentials, it covered the health problems that are able to be cured by rosemary oil.
Here’s a list of some health issues:
- Clarity – Add a drop to your hands, rub together, and cup over your mouth and nose for 1 minute
- Cough – Massage one to two drops over your chest and throat every few hours
- Headaches – Add a drop to your hands, and cup over your mouth and nose for up to a minute. You may also apply a drop topically to the aching parts of your head.
- Learning and memory – Diffuse the oil throughout the room, inhale directly from the bottle, rub over your temples, or apply to your toes regularly.
- Vaginal infection – Massage one to two drops in or around the vagina, making sure to test for sensitivity before attempting internal use.
Clear Your Sinuses, Prevent Colds, and Improve Your Memory with 2 Drops of Rosemary Essential Oil on the Shower Floor
Pour a couple drops in front of you, and it will aid in opening your sinuses and build immunity. When you go to take a warm shower, pour a couple drops in the shower before running the shower.
This article (See What Just 3 Drops of Rosemary Essential Oil Can Do For Your Lungs, Cough and Migraines) was originally published on Organic & Healthy and syndicated by The Event Chronicle. Found via Rise Earth.