Runtime: 3:57 | Watch on YouTube
Editor Note: I’m still expecting Ben’s latest report today, but it has yet to be posted.
Benjamin Fulford has worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet.
- Government Passes Anti-Constitutional Surveillance Law During Ottawa Shooting
- Reverse Speech Analysis of Canadian Parliament Shooting: Did the CIA Target
- Staged Canadian Parliament Shooting Busted
- Canada’s Political Infrastructure?
- Soldier Shot At Ottawa’s Canadian War Memorial, Parliament On Lockdown, 1 Shooter Killed, Multiple Suspects At Large