Join The Higherside Chats podcast, as host Greg Carlwood talks Archon overlords, the Prison Planet and the Death Trap with guest, Robert Stanley
While we all know that our current construct is built on a house of lies and our politicians and public figures are actively working to keep us trapped in servitude through slave labor and the indoctrination in education, our access to the universal truth is limited. And unfortunately, breaking free from this oppression to reclaim our consciousness may be a tougher task than we bargained for.
Today’s guest, Robert Stanley, has dedicated a lifetime to researching many of the threads needed to weave together a holistic perspective, and he joins The Higherside to help shed some light on the birth of human consciousness, Archon influence among elites, and Enki’s role in our material world.
20:00 After establishing that the flying crafts and inter-dimensional beings people encounter, here on our planet, are a part of Enki’s army, Robert elaborates on the harrowing saga of Enki, the brutal war he waged against his family, the co-opting of our planet by him for his empire, and the manifestation of our material world through consciousness.
52:25 Robert continues to detail his first hand experience with Archon parasites infecting a young boy in Malibu, the out-of-body events that followed and the resulting possession he suffered.
Subscribe to the plus show to hear the extended episode, including:
– they revisit the Chumash and Sitchin’s work and influence
– the difference between our understanding and the reality of our construct model
– the Billy Meier saga and why his representative was denied from THC….#ohshitmoment
– underground Archon legends from South African culture and the idea of Archon cities existing beneath our very feet
– portals on the planet, the Bermuda Triangle, missing people, and a bunch of other buzzwords
– other elements of the full spectrum of domination
– declaring yourself a sovereign soul and healing our fractured consciousness
– the influence of the Vatican and NASA on our understanding of the current construct
A few valuable resources from the interview:
This article (Robert Stanley: Archons, Our Prison Planet, & The Death Trap) was originally published on Higherside Chats and syndicated by The Event Chronicle.