BILLIONAIRE CLAIMS WORLD GOVERNMENT “BADLY NEEDED” TO SAVE THE EARTH
Billionaire Bill Gates called for “a kind of global government” this week, arguing that the creation of such a system would be needed to combat major issues such as “climate change.”
Speaking with Germany’s “Süddeutsche Zeitung” newspaper Tuesday, Gates decried the fact that a proper United Nations system has failed to materialize as planned.
“You can make fun of it, but in truth it was sad how the conference in Copenhagen is run, how individual who behave like the UN system failed,” Gates said according to an English translation in the Huffington Post.
Gates went on to stress his position further, stating that a global government was “badly needed” in order to combat an array of issues ailing the planet.
“Take the UN, it has been created especially for the security in the world. We are ready for war, because we have taken every precaution. We have NATO, we have divisions, jeeps, trained people,” Gates said. “But what is with epidemics? How many doctors do we have as much planes, tents, what scientists? If there were such a thing as a world government, we would be better prepared.”
The billionaire made headlines last week after introducing a plan to implement a cashless system in multiple third-world countries, a program that would undoubtedly give financial elites total control over monetary systems.
Despite the media’s constant glowing portrayal of Gates, which is rooted in his funding of major news outlets, a look at many of the so-called philanthropist’s pet projects reveals his true nature.
- India Holds Bill Gates Accountable For His Vaccine Crimes
- Bill Gates: Polio Vaccine Program Causes 47,500 Deaths
- Are Bill and Melinda Gates Guilty of Committing Fraud in India?
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Vaccine Empire on Trial in India
- Depopulation Africa: Paralyzing Vaccine Deaths 47,500 with 50 More Children Recently Paralyzed With Bill Gates Meningitis Vaccine
- Why is Bill Gates Investing in Monsanto and GMOs?
- Gates Foundation focuses $3bn agro-fund on rich countries, ‘pushes GMO agenda in Africa’
- US bioweapons lab with links to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation at core of Ebola epidemic