As we reported first thing this morning, contrary to media reports that Omar Mateen had acted as a “lone wolf” when he singlehandedly killed 49 and injured over 50 – a monumental task outside of video games and Hollywood – something about this story just did not make sense, especially since according to eyewitness reports, suppressed from the mainstream, there were likely several other perpetrators involved with Saturday night’s terror attack.
As it turns out, the police and the FBI may have to “adjust” the narrative, because according to WFTV, an arrest of an alleged accomplice of Mateen will be “made soon.”
As WFTV further reports, “sources told Channel 9 Monday that law enforcement could possibly make an arrest in the next few days of someone who allegedly helped the Orlando gunman carryout the mass shooting inside Pulse nightclub that killed 49 people on Sunday.”
— WFTV Channel 9 (@WFTV) June 13, 2016
However, the station adds, citing US Attorney Lee Bentley, “We have no reason to believe that anyone connected to this crime is placing the public in imminent danger at this time.” Unless, of course, there is a “reason to believe” that the narrative that had been peddled all along about a lone-wolf style killing, when in fact there was at least two or more perpetrators, was a glaring lie.
For now, however, the authorities are scrambling to create the new story, and as WCVB adds, a US government official said that no arrest is imminent.
— Karen Anderson (@karenreports) June 14, 2016
It’s almost as if the government itself can no longer keep its official story straight.
Source: Zero Hedge