“If we don’t get answers to what went wrong, there will be a next time. And instead of 3,000 dead, it will be 10,000. What will Congress do then?” — 9/11 Family Victims Advocate, Beverly Eckert
Beverly met with Obama in 2009 at the White House asking him to open an new 9/11 investigation, Obama shook her hand on TV, then sent her on a ‘complimentary’ flight to Buffalo to celebrate her late husband’s (who was killed in the North Tower) 58th Birthday. Her airplane crashed just 6 days after meeting with Obama and Beverly Eckert was silenced forever.
Beverly Eckert — 9/11 Widow, Earwitness to an explosion in the Towers, Refused hush money
The crash of Continental Express flight 3407 has brought tragedy to the friends and family of all 50 victims. But for one family, grief has struck for a second time.
Relatives of Beverly Eckert, whose husband died in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, say she was aboard the Buffalo, N.Y.-bound flight when it crashed in Clarence Center, N.Y.
Eckert was a WTC explosion earwitness:
“I heard him say, ‘I love you,’ then I heard a terrible explosion and a roaring sound,” Eckert told The Stamford Advocate. “It sounded like Niagara Falls. I knew without seeing that he was gone.” […]
The plane was flying with no troubles at one point, but then it suddenly started pitching wildly. The slick media ‘experts’ claimed it was due to ice, yet the plane had powerful de-icing systems.
Also, why the FBI presence at the crash scene? The FBI is only supposed to look into cases where there is a chance of foul play involved. They said that foul play was ruled out, yet their presence proves otherwise.
This suggests that they knew there was foul play and that their only purpose at the scene was to cover up said foul play. The foreniscs recovery efforts were led by the same man who led the forensics recovery efforts for Flight 93 in Shanksville.
This man was a FEMA operative who had worked with the UN on cases like the crash of Egyptian Airlines 990 (Another black-op). Was he considered a “safe pair of hands” for dealing with something like this?
There are many problems with the Flight 3407 Crash.
Eckert had met Obama the week before the crash. Did she start asking the wrong questions?
List of mysterious deaths of 9/11 witnesses:
- Barry Jennings (Eyewitness to explosions and bodies inside WTC7) — Undisclosed causes
- Kenneth Johannemann (Eyewitness to explosions inside WTC, Saw no airplanes hit but just saw “floors blow up”) — Gunshot to the head, ruled a suicide
- Beverly Eckert (Wife of 9/11 WTC Victim, Earwitness to WTC Explosion, Refused hush money) — Airplane crash
- Prasanna Kalahasthi (Wife of 9/11 “Flight 11 Passenger”) — Suicide by hanging
- David Graham (Dentist who saw three of the 9/11 Hijackers with Pakistani businessman in Shreveport, Louisiana) — Murdered (Poisoned with anti-freeze)
- Paul Smith (Pilot of WABC7′s 9/11 “International Shot” Chopper) — Car accident
- Michael H. Doran (9/11 Victims Lawyer) — Airplane crash
- Bertha Champagne (Longtime babysitter for 911 Perp Marvin Bush’s family) — Crushed by a car
- Christopher Landis (Former Operations Manager for Safety Service Patrol for the Virginia Department of Transportation, Interviewed by makers of “The Pentacon”, Gave makers of “The Pentacon” a photo collection, Involved in the response to the Pentagon attack) — Suicide
- John P. O’Neill (FBI Counter-terrorism expert, Obsessed with catching Osama Bin Laden, Suspected Clinton/Bush/FBI complicity in the cover-up and protection of Bin Laden) — Died in the WTC on 9/11
- Deborah Palfrey (Ran an escort service that had 911 Perps on it’s list) — Suicide by hanging
- David Wherley (US General who ordered fighter jets to scramble on 9/11) — Train crash
- Un-named Ticket Agent (Boston Logan Ticket Agent who checked Atta and Alomari) — Suicide
- Suzanne Jovin (Yale Student who had a thesis about Osama Bin Laden, Her thesis adviser was an intelligence operative) — Murdered (Killer unknown)
- Perry Kucinich (Brother of Congressman who advocated new 9/11 investigation) — Fell down
- Salvatore Princiotta (9/11 FDNY Firefighter from Ladder 9) — Murdered
- Ezra Harel (Chairman of the Israeli Company That Handled Security For All 9/11 Airports) — Heart attack
- Bruce Ivins (Patsy in the 9/11-linked “Anthrax” Case) — Drug overdose
Read her full statement entitled “MY SILENCE CANNOT BE BOUGHT”
My Silence Cannot Be Bought By Beverly Eckert This piece by Beverly Eckert was originally published on Friday, December 19, 2003, and ran on the Opinion page.
I’ve chosen to go to court rather than accept a payoff from the 9/11 victims compensation fund. Instead, I want to know what went so wrong with our intelligence and security systems that a band of religious fanatics was able to turn four U.S passenger jets into an enemy force, attack our cities and kill 3,000 civilians with terrifying ease. I want to know why two 110-story skyscrapers collapsed in less than two hours and why escape and rescue options were so limited.
I am suing because unlike other investigative avenues, including congressional hearings and the 9/11 commission, my lawsuit requires all testimony be given under oath and fully uses powers to compel evidence.
The victims fund was not created in a spirit of compassion. Rather, it was a tacit acknowledgement by Congress that it tampered with our civil justice system in an unprecedented way. Lawmakers capped the liability of the airlines at the behest of lobbyists who descended on Washington while the Sept. 11 fires still smoldered.
And this liability cap protects not just the airlines, but also World Trade Center builders, safety engineers and other defendants.
The caps on liability have consequences for those who want to sue to shed light on the mistakes of 9/11. It means the playing field is tilted steeply in favor of those who need to be held accountable. With the financial consequences other than insurance proceeds removed, there is no incentive for those whose negligence contributed to the death toll to acknowledge their failings or implement reforms. They can afford to deny culpability and play a waiting game.
By suing, I’ve forfeited the “$1.8 million average award” for a death claim I could have collected under the fund. Nor do I have any illusions about winning money in my suit. What I do know is I owe it to my husband, whose death I believe could have been avoided, to see that all of those responsible are held accountable. If we don’t get answers to what went wrong, there will be a next time. And instead of 3,000 dead, it will be 10,000. What will Congress do then?
So I say to Congress, big business and everyone who conspired to divert attention from government and private-sector failures: My husband’s life was priceless, and I will not let his death be meaningless. My silence cannot be bought.
Source: Public Conspiracy