Note: I first caught wind that something was amiss with President Putin late Wednesday night when I read the report The Putin Puzzle coming from Stratfor.
What I found most interesting about the following article from the New York Times is that Putin has disappeared twice before during times of major crises:
“Early in his presidency, Mr. Putin infamously dropped out of sight when the submarine Kursk sank in 2000 and again two years later when terrorists seized a Moscow theater, trapping hundreds of hostages. But since those two crises, which spawned all manner of questions about his leadership skills, he has been very much a public figure.”
In the last couple of weeks there have been reports of Russia potentially releasing not only 9/11 evidence, but the truth about ETs, as well. Not only that, but Gordon Duff from Veterans Today published an open letter demanding that President Putin release key documents vital to world peace (see additional links at the end of the article).
I can’t help but be reminded of Edgar Cayce’s comments regarding Russia:
“Through Russia comes the hope of the world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism — no! But freedom — freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man. The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.” — Edgar Cayce, October 1935
Fingers crossed, everyone. Stay alert and remember… NO FEAR!
I have been both under the weather and working on other projects, but I will be keeping a close eye on this one throughout the weekend and post updates when and if any new information is released. Regular posting will resume on Monday morning. — Editor
(BIN, by N.Morgan) Rumors have been swirling around Vladimir Putin this week.
From his being dead to him having had a stroke of some sort.
Now a Russian media outlet is reporting that media has been asked to stay close, for there is to be some sort of major announcement over the weekend.
From a Russian website Vlastinet.net : According to a source in the press service of the President of Russia in the near future is preparing a major announcement, and for this reason, heads of relevant media asked to be ready in the next few days for a possible press conference.
This is indirectly confirmed by the CEO of the Center for Political Information polit-info Alexei Mukhin.
Mukhin also not denied reports that President Putin is currently incapacitated.”Guys, you now need the president, gather ..” – he wrote in his Twitter.
The question – whether he confirms rumors about Putin, Mukhin said “no comment.”
He also asked the staff at the weekend are in place, “will be something important,” he added
What could this announcement pertain to?
Will they announce that Vlad indeed had some sort of medical issue, hence why he missed the huge meeting he was suppose to attend this week.
Source: N. Morgan — BIN
- Putin Has Vanished, but Rumors Are Popping Up Everywhere
- Putin Threatens to Release Satellite Evidence of 9/11
- Putin set to drop “truth bomb” on USA — Will Russia blow 9/11 wide open? (Must Read!)
- Russia to USA: Tell the World About ETs Or We Will
- Russia exposes ‘NSA’s secret weapon’: Outrage that enables America to spy on EVERY home computer in the world is uncovered
- Veterans Today: We Demand President Putin Release Documents Vital to World Peace
- Cobra: Day of the Reset — March 17th, 2015
- Benjamin Fulford: Historical black swan event imminent
- David Wilcock: 100 spheres the size of either Neptune or Jupiter have entered our solar system in the last 2-3 years
- David Wilcock: Disclosure and the Secret History of Our Solar System
- Edgar Cayce: Russia — The Hope of the World
- How to Prepare for The Event
- A Plant to Maintain Safety During the Financial Reset and Mass Arrests