More from the Top
We will update you later today on Dong / Dinar moves playing out as attempts are being made to re launch again from next week.
This WILL be orchestrated via a number of organized Private Placement only exchanges being contemplated first. For the rest it will be a case of Dog eat Dog in the free far all likely to follow. with the screams of “What about me? ” from vast armies of left behind. Between ourselves and WHA we will try to advise when the facts are clear, but we continue each day, communicating between Beijing, Taipei, Hong Kong, London, Washington, and overlapping with our parties from Reno to the East Coast as we push for closure.
Many Good Men (and Women) are Globally committed in unison trying to get the first stages released.
Cashing out is YOUR own responsibility. You got yourselves into it and will have to get yourselves out of it finding your own conversion cash out exit. 5 million Banshees screaming what about me will not be a pretty site as chaos envelopes those left behind. As the Irish would say, Eejits [Irish slang for “idiots”] will get killed in the Bums Rush once the signal is given. Those who do read daily will be ahead of the pack. Wait and your dead bait. One fault then, yours. The crumbs will be left so go for them fast. Damned big crumbs for those moving their Butts. It will be first come first served and lose the rest as overproduction waste.
Cash in and get out fast because this won’t last. Chaos will follow. Think of a Sty at feeding time around the trough! Welcome to Dong and Dinar land. For those cashing out, well done. The rest, life?
As always, there are no absolutes and they may move the closings yet again but stay alert now. Snooze and lose. Good luck so be ready. All we can do is advise AFTER the PPs are done. Sure as hell not before. Ignore the usual lunatic sites nothing has happened, but if it triggers after Phase One we will advise when safe to do so once the PP.s are cleared safely.
Maybe a few will get lucky this time. Good luck to all of you, you can but try.
The above words, from John at One World of Nations, were posted today. I thought it would be best to post this as a new FC since the information comes from a known player; way, way up the ladder and someone identified as knowing the lay of the land. I know a lot of you would appreciate seeing some corroboration on the main idea we have been trying to make very clear to those of you with dinar and dong: Act quickly.
We know many of you take exception to his abrasive style, but we would recommend that you head the words, warts and all. Let us focus on the matters of relevance and sharing what will do the most good for those that are fortunate enough to have found the right place to be so they may be properly informed.
We will amend this post with any follow-up information as mentioned above, good or bad.
I can truly say that after careful observation of the process, I think that the main reason we have seen so much confusing “intel” over the years, along with so many missed deadlines, is simply because of one thing: The effort to release it all being pushed against by the counter efforts of others. These efforts, back and forth, take on a process that creates massive waves of information that travels over multiple relay points, losing details and accuracy along the way. Additionally, as that information becomes distorted, it then also becomes stale and outdated by virtue of sudden changes at the source point. You can only imagine the confusion that can result from this process.
Please continue to remember those that are working and sacrificing much to push these projects forward to completion.
As promised, we are updating this post with the latest from John at One World of Nations:
We seem to be getting a lot of WHA tracking as each seek to be first at the trough, once the markets create a brief slot. The Site Manager seems to be trying to field the world out there alone.as the Dinarans congregate en masse for a fast escape from skid row for many. Its tough, we understand and sympathize. So lets give him a hand as a gesture of respect and goodwill to all or he will be sunk coping alone under a feeding frenzy of hungry grazers.
1. There are no absolutes and no organised markets in the Non Accredited Currencies such as Dongs,Dinars etc. Confusion reigns everywhere. It is all uncharted territory with the blind leading the blind. A recipe for chaos. There is NO existing infrastructure to follow for Dinarians.
2. Money is finite. The US is On Balance Sheet insolvent. Getting Off Balance Sheet funds converted is a tricky process monopolized by the Cabal. They have taken everything. For decades.So, of course having stolen the country blind, Bush the Neocons and the Zionist Mafias have no time or respect for who they perceive as the laid back, ignorant Plebs who let them get away with it. Their views, not ours. And you have. Nor will they willingly pay it back.
This is stated with respect, but intended to Culture Shock to try to help get the point home. Your doing nothing, is why they take everything with impunity. You have to organize. Or fold.
3. Special groups HAVE organised themselves and gone out to find large scale Private Buyers to take in their Dongs, Dinars etc. So, they deserve any rewards they accomplish. Good luck to them and well done. They thought it out and self organised as Thinking groups. Success is deserved.
4. Then we have a market of millions who bought in, albeit in good faith, but are clueless how to get out. Dinar vast overprinting has been a colossal game and many innocent but naive speculators may get hurt. But step out of your knowledge zone in any field and the results are the same. How do you think this will end? Money is finite and it will go fast.
5. Banks have no Forex Systems ready to deal with the Public yet for these currencies. Nor is it imminent. Dreamers expecting to walk into Branches with non standard paper will get nowhere and it may be seized as suspect fraud or money laundering. History of Funds bought from non accredited Guru sites face real issues. Explaining unusual income gains from Zero to Hero is a minefield of Compliance problems ahead when Banks seek your History of Funds explanations via KYC and anti Money Laundering pre clearance rules.The mass Public have no idea of the complexity of what’s waiting. This is not the banks fault. An easy few million. You wish. Learn – the – Rules!
6. We are not there to offer any consultancy or guidance. This is not our fight, its yours. There is not the money on the planet to fund even 10% of what the Dinarians are seeking. If you are lucky you may well need your own Legal Advisers to help certify you to Banks and help you clear Compliance. Be prepared in case. Play this wrong and they will freeze your funds and close your accounts. Learn the rules for the majors. This IS real goodwill to try to help you. Life is tough. We will not correspond on this. Get all your paperwork ready to hand for a fast run at it. Blink and its gone. 500,000 S House Rats will be coming out of those traps in a Klondyke rush.
So please, treat it as Tough Love goodwill. Free help one time.
Take the tongue in cheek humor here as just that. Its not a Currency or Dinar site. Good luck with whats evolving and hopefully some will succeed. But its mainly very hard work, good planning and good contacts. If the chance comes cash out and and get safe. Then take your time and think out your next steps with great care. Don’t gamble and lose it.The hardest lesson in life is to understand that making money is not the hardest thing. Keeping it is. Never forget that. Priceless advice. Watch your site.
Once again, the warning goes out to those of you who wish to exchange your dinar or dong for a good rate. Be quick about it. The above words are from someone who is well positioned to know. Don’t be slow.
I am appreciative of John to provide this information and to consider the increasing traffic we are getting as people suddenly wake up from their dogmatic slumber to see the reality of what it may be like ahead. According to those who look at this event from the top down, there is opportunity, but it wont last if you are slow.
How ironic that today is the Ides of March. 2058 years ago today, Julius Caesar was assassinated by many whom he had earlier pardoned and forgave when they took up arms against him after he lead his legions across the tiny Rubicon river and marched on Rome – a gross act of high treason and insubordination. I know, it’s not a cheery topic. But, Caesar was known for his bravado, his daring and his propensity to take chances. He took bold actions and he did not prevaricate or drag his feet.
Take a lesson in all this. Please, just act quickly. Don’t worry about why. Just be quick. And, remember, Caesar acted boldly and became dictator. But, he could not hold onto his prize because he disregarded warnings that there were murmurs of treachery against him.
Don’t disregard the warnings about being quick. Caesar paid for his sudden lazy attitude.
Please, don’t be like Caesar.
Source: White Hat Auxiliary